Sonic the Hedgehog`s new trailer is here, unveiling a more palatable version of Sonic that won`t haunt your nightmares for the rest of your life. Gone are the human teeth—thank god—and the creepy, realistic nose and beady eyes. It`s a big improvement.
New Sonic: is broadly Sonic shaped.
Old Sonic: an eldritch horror that will consume your soul.
Originally due out this year, the reaction to the first trailer and Sonic`s horrifying new look was so overwhelmingly negative that it was delayed until 2020 to give the studio time to redesign the blue monster.
Jim Carrey still looks like he should be tying women to railroad tracks, but it`s not a look I`m entirely opposed to. At least he`s not got hedgehog teeth.
Sonic the Hedgehog is due out in theatres on February 14.
- iPhone 12 rumors and leaks: 4 things we expect from Apple in 2020
- Impossible Burger`s biggest eaters aren`t the people you think
- Google boss Sundar Pichai calls for AI regulation
- Vietnamese firm Viettel`s 5G claim raises eyebrows outside
- BEST OF THE WEEK: All The Way Up, This is Happening
- 5 REINCARNATED CHILDREN Who Remember Their Past Lives
- Astronaut Shares Heartbreaking Photos of The Australian Bushfire Smoke
- Apple may have to abandon Lightning connector cable
- We’re blowing it with self-driving car safety reporting, Cruise says
- Why Navy SEALs Hate the FN SCAR 17 - Vigilance Elite